Wednesday, February 8, 2012

result. .

Posted by Dhira Ayesha at 12:30 PM
Result for this semester was officially released. . and my smile was like :) . I can't stop smiling. . I'm really happy. I pray to Allah for giving this happy moment and heard my pray. . never forget my mama, papa, my love one and all person that i loved. . thank you guys for the spirits and supports. without u guys i will never be like this.
Anyway. . I wanna share this moment in this blog. This is my result. And this is going to be the last result for my course and the last written exam. After this i need to focus on my project paper. . . :)


Semester  7Session:  Sep-2011
HTB3004Tourism Destination DevelopmentADD4A+Distinction
UKD2011Music AppreaciationADD1SSatisfactory
HTB3114Travel & Tour GuidingADD4A+Distinction
HTB3024Sustainable TourismADD4A+Distinction
Total credit hours:12GPA :4.00
Cumulative credit hours:89CGPA:3.71
Total points:48.00RESULT:GOOD STANDING
Cumulative points:329.75

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out~

 

Aku Manusia Biasa. . Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea