Monday, February 20, 2012

happy~

Posted by Dhira Ayesha at 2:32 AM
happy anniversary my dear MUHAMMAD NAZERI KHAIRUDDIN. Our relationship is already 1 year. Thank u for always being with me. Through happy n sadness and others. . Thank u for taking care of me. . Thank u for making me happy. . Thank u for everything my love. U gave me my life back, u bring back my laugh. . u be my shoulder to rely on when i'm down. . 1000000x thank you so much. . i do love u now, i do love u in the future. .

For this anniversary, i want u to know that u are still the one that i want. . and its amazing that we still can feel like this. Never get boring to each others. Even though, everyday we meet each other, but i never get boring. . NEVER. . and the most important is, through every challenges that we face together,  its makes my love stronger than yesterday. .and my love for u will never die. I cherish each and every day i have with u. And every time i'm with u. .i'm fall in love with u all over again. .

i love u my dear MUHAMMAD NAZERI KHAIRUDDIN. . im proud n glad to be yours. . .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out~

 

Aku Manusia Biasa. . Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea