Saturday, April 9, 2011

happy but missing. .

Posted by Dhira Ayesha at 9:03 AM
today i had spent my quality time with my family. . we went to mines shopping fair to buy some stuffs. we went there by two cars. later then we went to eat our lunch. . at first mama said that she want to eat steamboat but not sure if there's steamboat restaurant at mines or not. but then mama said lets eat teppayaki. . so we went to eat teppayaki. . :))
then we went to find dessert. . hehe. .(makan lagi. . rosak my diet. .). we went to bread story. .
after finished eating. . went to shop2. . kak ima bought handbag. .me bought selipar. . haha. .( sorry syg. . broke my own promise. . hehe). .n mama borong bnyak kasut. . :))
but cant msg with bby. .hp out of batt. . missing him so much. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout out~

 

Aku Manusia Biasa. . Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea